Comes with Everything
Nothing else to buy
- Operate a Large 20 Plant Hydroponic System in a 45 x 45 cm food print
- Fully automated watering (timer & accessories included)
- Large 45cm pot size with total 70 liters root capacity, adequate for large plants
- Recirculating system saves 85% water compared to traditional gardening
- Free standing tower garden and portable so you can maximize sun exposure
- Optional heavy duty plant dolly available so you can move it around
- Pots rotate around the center pipe allowing you to maximize sun exposure
How do I set up and use it?
The smart farm tower garden is simple to set-up in about 5-10 min flat! It ships in a 50cm x 50cm box and comes with a detailed installation guide.
- Simply fill up the 60 litre reservoir with clean water. (Rain water is best if you have it!)
- Add the nutrient to the water
- Expand the coco peat in a bucket of water (see above how to video)
- Snap in the PVC tubing and fittings (all included)
- Fill up each pot with the coco peat then stack up your Mr. Stacky planters
- Plant your seeds or standard seedlings from any nursery.
- Set timer and plug In Pump (Grow Guide Included)
- Yes It’s That Easy!
Plants don’t need soil to grow, they need the nutrients contained in the soil! By simply adding plant food to the water we can grow plants in inert growing medium like coco peat, hydroton or perlite to provide the most optimal conditions for incredible yields. In a soil-based garden, a plant wastes alot of energy developing root systems in search of nutrient and water. With hydroponics, nutrient is delivered straight to the root in all the right quantities at the right times allowing the plant to reach it’s full genetic potential. The root systems of hydroponic plants are much smaller, so you can plant them closer together and harvest better yield in less space.
Is it Healthy?
Yes! Growing hydroponically is perfectly natural & healthy. Hydroponic nutrients are made form mineral salts. Instead of the plant searching for these same 17 nutrients and elements within the soil, we simply provide them directly to the roots enabling the plant to achieve it’s full genetic potential. This means stronger plants, faster growth, larger yields and yes, more nutrient dense food!
What can I grow?
Grow anything from herbs, lettuce, strawberries & greens to full blown fruiting crops such as tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini even tubers such as potatoes, carrots and beet root!
What is coco/perlite?
Your system comes with 80/20 Coco/Perlite mix which means you simply cannot over-water your plants! The medium retains optimal oxygen when fully saturated and will never become too wet. Water flowing in the system is great for the plants. As the water recirculates, the falling water creates more oxygen in the reservoir which keeps everything healthy. So configure your timer to run on for about 6-8 hours during the day for best results.