Heavy Duty Steel Plant Trolley's
These Mobile Plant Dolly’s are Simply the Best on the Market! Don’t bother with cheap plastic wheel trolleys that don’t work. You’ll end up paying more in the end. These trolleys are designed to suit heavy pots up to 120kg.
Laser cut from a solid bluescope galvanized steel and the highest quality double ball bearing wheels, it is very robust, rust resistant and long lasting. Made here in Australia, you will not be disappointed with the build quality.
- Double ball bearing castors, they’ll run straight on uneven surfaces like brick and tiles
- Lockable wheels
- Wheels made from solid rubber that will not mark your floor
- Heavy Duty – Holds 120kg – 180kg +!
- Made from quality galvanized steel which is rust resistant
- 4 built in turned up side panels are unobtrusive, yet house the garden stable without tipping over
- Tow point at each corner allows you to position a tow pole easily without having to bend over to operate it
- Money back guarantee
- Customizable shapes available. Use bottom right button to enquire further.
Heavy Duty Trolley FAQ's
Yes, we have bespoke options to fit many different configurations and requirements. For example, the strongest trolley made was an 18 wheeler rated to 800kg!
Contact us to request your custom trolley
They are designed to live outdoors for years without degrading, however if you live close to the beach, the salt can increase eroding and rusting. If rust occurs, it usually affects the bolts which connect the wheels to the trolley. These can be replaced if desired, as the steel trolley itself if very robust and unlikey to degrade at all for many many years.
It’s important that the weight of the pot is structured over top of each of the wheels. If you have a curved pot that sits in the middle of the trolley, this could cause the trolley to sag or bend in the middle. Please ensure you measure the base of your planter first and allow for the curvature.
The trolley’s come standard in 5 sizes: