Genuine Mr. Stacky patended 4 clover, water flow through system & hydroponic convertability
You’ll be amazed how much produce you can grow vertically with some customers stacking 10 high! Check out some of the photos above. Growing vertically, reduces pests and disease and is an excellent way to save space and enjoy an attractive living center piece in your backyard or balcony.
You can save up to 85% water compared with plants grown in the ground and never worry about bending over, digging or weeding again. Stack your garden vertically instead!
Mr Stacky can turn any home gardener into a commercial grower bringing in extra revenue from your own backyard.
The medium stackable planters each have 5 litres of root growth capacity, perfect for plants with smaller root systems such as lettuce, greens, herbs & strawberries.
The large stacking planters are about 3 times the size each with 14 litres of root growth capacity, ideal for larger vegetables such as tomatoes, capsicum, brocolli, eggplant etc.
“My herbs are thriving
I have some thyme, sage, chives, and dill in my southern facing bow windowsill. I couldn’t be happier with this product.”
Sean P –
Highest yield per square meter
These stacking planters are packed with features including;
- Lightweight, strong, UV stabilized and made from 100% food grade polypropelene
- Free standing & simple to set-up, use and maintain
- Commercial quality – Used in large scale commercial greenhouses
- Space saving – Grow 20 thriving plants in a 35 x 35cm food print
- Water efficient – Uses up to 85% less water than a garden bed
- Large root capacity – Grow anything from herbs & lettuce to tomatoes (2 size options)
- Looks amazing – Your friends and neighbors will want one!
What can I grow?
These vertical gardens can grow anything from herbs, lettuce, strawberries & greens to full blown fruiting crops such as tomatoes, cucumbers, zucchini even tubers such as potatoes, carrots and beet root! The medium sized planters are perfect for faster crops like spinach, lettuce & herbs while the large planters are recommended for fruiting crops such as tomatoes etc.